1. Just one no-nonsense way to convey their message – by bawling at top of their lungs
2. Hugs and kisses are such a natural way for these little wonders to express themselves.
3. ‘I love you’ would simply mean I love you though it really sounds like ‘gugu gaga brrr’
4. The word enemy does not exist in their dictionary except ofcourse the pediatrician
5. Ever heard of non-photogenic babies? Adults need to learn the art of effortless posing.
6. Demands must equal fulfillment – Simple
7. Babies always smell so good just as they are
8. Crawling to walking to running – it all just happens
9. You never get bored of babies
10. Talkative and noisy is normal
11. Look great in whatever they wear and even better without them
12. No such thing like “I’ve had a long day” or “We need to talk” from them. Nagging? What’s that?
13. Farts are style statements – any time, any place, any decibel
14. Smiles are for free
15. You can call them by all kinds of names
p.s. I read something similar in a magazine, improvised it and came up with my own 15.