How could a tag like this ever come into existence? Well, when a particular, Ms. IHM, is around, why not!
So after getting tagged by Smitha, Deeps, Monika and Hitchy – I have decided to take it up before more people end up wasting their tags on me! 😀
1. I enjoy watching chick flicks and romantic movies. So doesn’t matter if it is ‘Ten things I hate about you’, ‘She’s all that’, ’27 dresses’ or ‘p.s. I love you’.
2. I don’t like reading books except by select writers. A lot of women out there have said they love to read. Honestly I did not know reading has anything to do with gender. But if it is, well, then I don’t read.
3. I like to try my hand at cooking whenever I can. Earlier it was with my mother. Now its with the wife.
4. I am extremely finicky about personal hygiene and cleanliness.
5. I like things in order, organized and uncluttered. My desk is always clean.
6. I love going out for shopping…well most of the time! 😀 And enjoy shopping for female jewelery, footwear, accessories or cosmetics. Ofcourse not for myself but for my wife, mother etc.
7. Sometimes I wish I could cry or express my emotions more openly.
8. I don’t mind wearing bright or pastel colored shirts or a t-shirt that says, ‘I love my wife’.
9. I have no problem whatsoever in changing my kiddo’s diaper, dressing him up, preparing his milk formula, feeding him his supper or putting him off to sleep.
10. I think its OK if I take time to get ready. But as much as I try, it does not take more than 10-15 minutes! A reasonable amount of that time goes in deciding what to wear.
And one extra point just to keep you all interested
11. I love gossip!
But I still enjoy playing and watching sports more than anything else as well as watching action movies and playing video games. I love cars, bikes and driving…really fast, and am a gadget freak, and totally enjoy traveling. I absolutely relish eating and enjoy the company of foodies. And when in a fight, I know a thing or two about throwing punches and can use all of my 6’1″ frame and strength to intimidate an enemy.
There. Done. Now about tagging 12 bloggers, well that’s gonna be tough. Coz most of the bloggers I know have done this or have been tagged. But if I can get tagged 4 times, so can others.
I tag Rakesh, Maria, Ajaz, Dew, Tara, Nimmy, Rashmi, Nancy, Gyanban, Vims, Mandira, Chandni and Mahmud.